Join our User Services & Engagement team at the James A. Gibson Library as a Library Assistant, Engagement. In this role you will:
- promote Library services and build awareness of Library services and resources
- initiate engagement and outreach activities
- manage the Library’s social media accounts
- create physical and virtual promotional / informational materials
- act as first point of contact for users and assist with research and general inquiries
- provide back-up support, as needed, to departmental teams supporting other key service areas (e.g. Reserves, Interlibrary loan, Stacks maintenance).
If you are a highly creative and collaborative person with a strong service ethic, please apply on the Career Services website by August 12 at 12:01am.
Note: Interested applicants are asked to provide a sample of their promotional work along with resume and cover letter.