Visitors to the Matheson Learning Commons will find a selection of unique book collections on display throughout the main floor. Every book can be borrowed for leisure or scholarly pursuits. Learn more about these collections and browse the titles online.
- Bestselling fiction and non-fiction including crafting and how-to books.
- Wellness titles mental, physical, emotional and financial wellness
- Browse the titles online or view them just beside the Ask Us desk.
- Books may be signed out for 4 weeks, and are available to renew.
- The Indigenous collection includes books, DVDs, picture books and more by and about First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples in Canada and North America.
- Browse the titles online or view them at the south entrance on the main floor.
Monthly Book Display
- Every month, library staff select titles for display related to a specific theme.
- Brock authors are featured every January.
- Brock community members are encouraged to borrow from this display. Regular loan periods apply.
- Browse the titles from past displays or view them just beside the Ask Us desk.