Brock University Library provides and maintains computers, software, and services to support the teaching, learning, and research of all Brock students, faculty, and staff. Access is via campus ID and password. We also provide temporary access to our computers to our alumni and visitors.
Here’s what you should know about using our computers and accessing our online platforms:
- Priority use is for academic and university-related purposes.
- Users are expected to understand and follow the University’s Guide to Academic Computing Behaviour.
- While in the Library, users are expected to understand and abide by the Library Code of Conduct, and the University’s Student Code of Conduct and Sexual Assault & Harassment Policy.
- Many of the databases, e-journals, and e-book platforms we provide access to are hosted by third-party providers who often have specific rules about the use of those platforms. Click on “Permitted Uses” in Omni to view the licence for that resource. If you have questions that go beyond what is listed there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All users are expected to abide by Canadian copyright law. Please refer to our Copyright Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- The library collects certain information when you access our websites. Learn more about our Privacy and Protection of Information policy.