Teaching & Learning Librarian (Librarian I)
Business & Education
Teaching and Learning
As a member of the Teaching & Learning Department, my focus is on information literacy instruction across the Business and Education curriculums.
This means I:
- work with faculty to identify the appropriate means for integrating information literacy skills into courses.
- create and embed digital learning objects & library guides into course LMS sites.
- visit individual classes as a guest speaker.
- provide individualized research help to Business and Education students.
- teach research skills workshops in the Library.
- Information literacy instruction and assessment
- Experiential learning
- Vocational awe
- Precarity in librarianship
- Library Council
- Evidence Synthesis Working Group
- Library Guides Working Group
- Library Student Success Forum
- Library Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (IDEA) + Decolonization Working Group