The Library is here to support your well-being. Explore our collected wellness resources, from Library Yoga recordings to therapy lamps, recreational reading collections, board games, and more.
Library Yoga Playlist
Beginner-friendly yoga sessions ranging from 2-30 minutes in length. They are designed to address the stress and physical impact of working online and can be done right in your workspace.
Games & Stressbusters
Board games and stressbusters are available for loan from the Ask Us desk. We have skipping ropes, a yoga kit, puzzles, craft supplies and over 20 different board games.
Busy Boxes are available for loan at the Ask Us desk. Keep your little one entertained while you work, with sticker pads, books and craft supplies.
Seed Library Returns March, 2024
The Brock University Seed Library offers free seeds to staff, students, and community members to “borrow” and plant in their home gardens. The cycle functions like a library where participants can borrow and return seeds free of cost. The goal of this Seed Library is to protect genetic diversity in our food system and promote public access to seeds.
The James A. Gibson Library is pleased to partner in the Seed Library initiative. Visit the Ask Us desk to choose fruit and vegetable, flower and herb seed packets.
Our Badger Books collection features wellness and health related titles, bestselling fiction, and crafting books.
Exam De-Stress Guide
Exam periods can be stressful. Our guide is full of study tips, tricks, and diversions to keep you on track.
Explore the beauty of Niagara! NaturePlus passes to local conservation areas are available to borrow from the Ask Us Desk.
More Campus Resources
- Explore health and wellness services and events for your body and mind.
- Follow SWAC on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for wellness tips and resources.
- Find on-demand fitness classes on ExpressFit On Demand.
- Follow Brock Recreation on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for wellness tips and fun activities.
- Experience peer-to-peer academic support under Student Life and Success.
- Attend Wellness adjacent programming including sessions on time-management, how to focus, the growth mindset, exam preparation, and more.