Associate University Librarian, Student Success
As the Associate University Librarian (AUL), Student Success, I support the strategic development of the departments of User Services & Engagement and Teaching & Learning.
- Maintain oversight of our library facilities.
- Coordination of the library’s contributions to IQAP / Cyclical Reviews
- Supporting strategy for User Experience activity
Prior to joining Brock University Library in 2019, I spent over a decade at McMaster University Library in various roles including as Science Fluencies Librarian and Services Manager of the H.G. Thode Library of Science & Engineering.
BSc., 2003 (University of Toronto)
MSc., 2006 (University of Guelph)
MLIS, 2009 (Western University)
- Pedagogy and Information Literacy
- Library Marketing, Outreach and Engagement
- User Experience
- Library Council (ex-officio)
- Library Administration Team
- Member, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility & Decolonization (IDEA+D) Working Group
- Sponsor, Student Outreach and Engagement Working Group
- Sponsor, Web Content Managers Working Group
- Sponsor, User Experience Working Group
- Undergraduate Affairs Senate Committee (2021- )
- Senate Graduate Studies Committee (2021- )
- Associate Deans (2019- )
- Burlington Space Planning Committee (2021- )
- Professional and Continuing Studies Community of Practice (2022- )