The Brock University Library is pleased to provide you with late night study space 5 days a week in the Matheson Learning Commons (main floor).
Extended Hours March 27 to April 25
- Sunday: 9 PM – 2:30 AM
- Monday-Thursday: 11 PM – 2:30 AM
- Saturday, April 16: 9 PM – 11 PM
*Friday & Saturday closing times remain the same with some exceptions during the exam period.
- The Ask Us desk and Stacks (floors 5-10) will close at regular times.
- Group study rooms on floors 5 and 6 are unavailable for booking.
- Library services, such as borrowing and research help will not be available during Late Night Study hours.
During the late night study period, BUSU will continue to offer the ‘Drive Home’ Shuttle Service. Please download the Zoom Zoom App (use promo code “BADGERS”).
St. Catharines, bus service for late-night travel varies depending on the route. Consult the Brock departure times for your route. Please Note: Niagara Region Transit does not provide late night service from the University.
Campus Security is available to escort you to your residence or parked vehicle. They can be reached at (905) 688-5550 x3200.
Download the Brock Safety app to easily reach a dispatcher.