Most of our e-journals and e-books are licensed for use by current Brock students, instructors and staff. By logging in to our proxy system, you get access to scholarly research, and we ensure compliance with publisher terms and conditions.
Choose your user type and follow the instructions below. For additional help, please email us at email@example.com.
Current Brock students, faculty, staff, and Brock retirees:
Log-in to our off-campus proxy server at the beginning of your research.
If you are unable to connect using our off-campus access point, try the following:
- ensure you aren’t including the “@brocku.ca” portion of your log-in.
- ensure old passwords are not saved or cached on your device:
- follow your browser directions to clear the cache and cookies OR,
- try the log in process on a different browser.
- for Mac users – avoid Safari version 13.0.4 as it’s not compatible with our Omni system.