Each Handbook offers thorough introductions to topics and a critical survey of the current state of scholarship in the area. Articles in each handbook review the key issues and debates on the topic as well as provide arguments for how those debates might evolve. These scholarly review articles provide students with an in-depth overview of the field as well as authoritative guidance, directing them to related content. Here are just a handful of titles newly available:
- Oxford Handbook of Luxury Business
- Oxford Handbook of Food Ethics
- Oxford Handbook of Animal studies
- Oxford Handbook of the Literatures of the Roman Empire
- Oxford Handbook of the Microbiome-Gut Brain Axis
With Oxford Handbooks Online, researchers always have access to the most recent literature as articles are published online in advance of print publications.