Faculty Library Representatives are designated by departments/programs to facilitate communication with the Library and Liaison Librarians.
Course Materials / Reserves
- Let us help you with your course readings. Send us your syllabus. We will review your course readings and ensure they are copyright compliant; provide persistent links to digital materials so they are accessible via SAKAI and off-campus; arrange for scanning of material for uploading to SAKAI. Contact email@example.com.
- Reserve collection guidelines
- Copyright information – your most up-to-date resource on Copyright issues at Brock University
- How to create persistent links to journal articles
- Link checker – create links that are available from off-campus
- Requesting Films
Open Educational Resources
Open Educational Resources (OER) are freely available materials such as textbooks, course modules, videos and other content designed for use in teaching and learning.