As some Brock students return to on-campus classes this week, the James A. Gibson Library has resumed regular hours.
For everyone’s safety:
- Masks are required at all times.
- No food permitted. Lidded drinks okay.
- Seating has been reduced to encourage physical distancing.
- Capacity in group study rooms has also been reduced.
Access to upper floors / bookable rooms / graduate spaces:
- Individual study spots in the Learning Commons / Library main floor no longer require advanced-booking.
- All upper library floors have re-opened and the book stacks are fully accessible.
- Group study rooms and the Graduate Meeting room are available for booking. The graduate study space has also re-opened.
- Attending hybrid classes? We recommend the individual study carrels on floors 5, 6, and 7. Please use headphones. A number of individual closed study rooms are available on floors 8, 9, and 10 are available for advanced booking.
- Classrooms A & B are not available for drop-in use.
Visit the Ask Us desk or email us at email@example.com