Just in time for the research crunch, we invite you to learn the tips and tricks of Omni, our new academic search tool. All students, staff, and faculty are invited to attend one of two hands-on workshops this week. Both sessions will be held in Matheson Learning Commons classroom A on
- Tuesday, February 4 at 2 p.m., and
- Thursday, February 6 at 10:30 a.m.
- discover collections at Brock and the 13 other partner institutions.
- refine search results by availability, resource type, focused subjects, library collection, and more.
- browse a virtual bookshelf using Virtual Browse.
- follow citations from references within an article, and those that cite it.
- pin, collate, and tag materials in your ‘favourites’ file for easy retrieval.
- cite, email, and export to a citation tool to manage your information.
You are welcome to just drop-in to a session however, students will earn CWC credit if they register first on ExperienceBU