Brock University Library invites applications for a full-time contract position of Circulation Assistant.
Working in our Access Services department, a Circulation Assistant supports our busy Ask Us desk, and:
- Assists students, faculty, staff, community members and other visitors in locating, using and borrowing material, and communicating relevant loan rules and library policies
- Guides users in the functions of the Integrated Library System (Omni) and, upon request, direct to online databases and other Library and Learning Commons resources and services
- Processes circulation tasks including loans, returns, requests for holds, digitization, transit to other campus locations or consortia partner libraries
- Provides first point of contact service and basic technical support, including logging on to workstation, how to print, scan, and photocopy
- Provides directional/ reception service, responding to questions, in-person, by telephone, and over email regarding internal library and university departments/ locations
Please see the position posting for more details.
Apply online by Aug. 12, 2021 at 12:01am EST.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Head, Access Services.