The University Library operates in a complex and rapidly changing environment where major forces in higher education, the global information ecology, and society itself are at play. Guided by its renewed strategic plan, the Library will continue to redefine itself to fulfill its role as an essential partner in the teaching, learning and research endeavours of the Brock community.
To be an innovative leader in advancing knowledge and inspiring discovery.
We enrich teaching, learning and research in our communities through collaborative expertise, rich content, and
- Innovation – creativity, curiosity
- Integrity – respect, authenticity
- Inspiration – enthusiasm, excellence
- Inclusive – welcoming, empathetic
The Library is committed to five strategic directions:
- Student Success
- Research Lifecycle
- Reimagining the Library Experience
- Engaging our Communities
- Strengthening our Capacity