- About Us
- Borrowing Policies
- Computer Access Policy
- Food and Drink
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Collection Development Guidelines
- Equipment for Loan
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access and Borrowing Privileges
- Library Donation Policy
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Where is the MDGL?
- Geospatial Data Request Form
- Geospatial Data Services
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- GIS Day
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
New Acquisitions Request Form
James A. Gibson Library
All members of the Brock University community are welcome to suggest materials for purchase by the Library.
Before submitting this form, please check the Brock Library Catalogue to see if the Library already owns the item you wish to order.
Information gathered is in accordance with the James A. Gibson Library's Privacy and Protection of Information Policy.