• Important Updates for Brock International Students


    Students should refer to the Brock Off-Campus Living website for finding off-campus rental accommodations while at Brock. When connecting with landlords, it is recommended to inquire about their willingness to provide lease flexibility and shorter-term accommodations that suit this unique environment of COVID-19.

    If students have questions about living off-campus, the OCL website, or would like to book an in- person appointment to talk through options with OCL staff, please email Please note that they are operating remotely, and appointments will be scheduled via phone or video.

    If students have further questions about on campus accommodation, please email

    Please refer to the main Brock website for a comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions related to COVID-19.

    Financial Support

    Brock University recently launched a COVID-19 Student Emergency Bursary to assist students with the financial implication of COVID-19. The bursaries will be used to provide short-term emergency financial aid for both graduate and undergraduate students who have experienced a demonstrated financial loss due to the pandemic.

    More information on this bursary and how to apply can be found here.

    International students who meet the eligibility criteria laid out for either the Employment Insurance (EI) program, or the new Canadian Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) program, may qualify to receive these financial supports. International students who are currently in Canada, who have worked the minimum number of hours and who meet the minimum income threshold can apply to these programs. Applications for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit are currently being accepted. Information on how to get to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit is available online.

    Categories: COVID-19