|Approved Methods of Payment||Estimated Processing Time (Funds must be processed to the student account by the due date)|
|Internet, telephone or ATM banking with major banks and most Ontario credit unions||2 business days (make payment 2 business days before the due date)|
|CIBC ISP||3-5 business days (make payment 3-5 business days before the due date)|
|WU GlobalPay for International Students||3-5 business days (make payment 3-5 business days before the due date)|
|In person at a Canadian Bank||5 business days (make payment 5 or more business days before the due date)|
|HigherEdPoints.com (turn Aeroplan® Miles into tuition dollars!)||As stated on Higher Ed Points website (higheredpoints.com). We recommend 14 business days.|
|NON-APPROVED PAYMENT METHODS|
|Cash/personal cheque is not an accepted form of payment.||As of June 1, 2017 we will no longer accept cash for tuition and residence fees. Please choose one of the approved payment methods above.|
|Wire payments or payments received by any method other than the approved payment methods above (SnapPay, Motion Pay, Telpay, etc) ARE NOT APPROVED PAYMENT METHODS.||Students who send payments by non approved methods will be subject to a $25.00 processing fee and substantial processing times. Please use CIBCISP or WUGlobalPay for Students for International payments.. There is no guarantee Brock will receive payments made by/to non approved payment platforms. Students use non approved methods at their own risk.|
Telephone or internet banking
To pay by online banking through a Canadian bank, or most Ontario Credit Unions:
- Contact your financial institution in order to set up your bank account(s) for telephone or web banking.
- Follow your bank’s instructions to add Brock to your list of payees.
- Make a payment. In most cases your Student ID Number will be your bill payment account number. If your student ID number produces and invalid account number with your bank, please use your 9 digit Banking Account Number as the account number to pay your bill. Your Banking Account Number can be found on your student profile details at my.brocku.ca and on your student financial history after an initial financial charge or payment has been applied to your account. If your bank requires a 7 digit number, simply remove the two zeros from the beginning of the number.
Paying at a Bank
To pay in person at a bank or credit union:
- Print your student Fee Statement by clicking the blue “Payment Options” button on your student financial history at my.brocku.ca
- Bring it to your Bank or Credit Union, and pay just as you would any bill. In most cases your Student ID Number will be your bill payment account number. If your student ID number produces and invalid account number with your bank, please use the Banking Account Number available on your fee statement. If the bank requires a 7 digit account number, have them remove the 2 zeros from the beginning of the number.
International students can pay their student fees through Western Union’s Bank to Bank Transfer system, GlobalPay or Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce International Student Payments. These options allow you to pay the Canadian dollar student fees in the currency of your choice with a guaranteed exchange rate for 72 hours. Either method can be used in every country not financially sanctioned by the Canadian government.
WU GlobalPay and/or CIBC ISP will forward the correct Canadian dollar amount to Brock University, and Brock University will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student fee account. DO NOT send more money to Brock University than you owe. Personal funds for living must be sent to your personal bank account. Brock reserves the right to refuse or return funds to sender and/or country of origin that are over and above fees owed on the student financial account. Additional administration and/or wire fees may apply.
Helpful Wu GlobalPay “how to” videos:
- Spanish (Español)
- Korean (한국어)
- Wechat pay video (答复)
- Chinese-Cantonese (粤语)
- Chinese-Mandarin ( 普通话)
- Hindi (हिन्दी)