Welcome to Student Accounts and Financial Aid. This is where you’ll find everything you need to know about budgeting and costs associated with university, as well as funding available to help with those costs.
Financial Literacy Fair- Kick off
Brock$ense is an event to assist in financial wellness of our Brock students. Our vision is to strengthen the financial well-being, literacy and capability of current Brock students.
The Fair is free to attend. Come by Thistle Hallway between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for advice or questions you may have about your financial wellness.
Brock departments such as Student Wellness and Accessibility, Student Life and Community Experiences, Career Services and Brock Central will be there, including many more. The fair will also consists of external partners such as the National Student Loan Centre and Credit Counselling of Canada.
Financial Literacy sessions will be running throughout the day and evening on a variety of topics some of which are:
- How to Manage Money in School
- Helpful Money Saving Apps
- Simple banking with Scotiabank
- How to create a budget
- Throughout the day, share your questions, comments and experience with #Brock$ense on social media.
- There will be free food, refreshments, prizes and a chance to win a $500 prize towards tuition.
- Please register for sessions, as space is limited. View session schedule.
Brock offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries to support your academic goals and enhance your education.
Tuition and fees
Everything you need to know about tuition and other fees at Brock University, and how to access your account.