Out-of-province student loans

Student Awards and Financial Aid works in partnership with all Canadian provinces and territories to deliver financial assistance programs for students pursuing post-secondary education. The processing guidelines vary from province to province, so be sure to carefully read instructions provided to you through your province or territory.


Many provinces will mail funding certificates directly to students. If you bring your student loan documents to the Student Awards and Financial Aid office, we can confirm your enrolment as a Brock student.

American students

Click here for information regarding U.S. Federal Student Loans.   Brock University’s federal school code is G09252

International students

If you are an international student coming to Brock, you are not eligible for Canadian government-issued student loans unless you have status in Canada as a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person (convention refugee). As an international student, you may be able to access funding through your home country.