When you finish full-time studies, or drop down to part-time studies, you will have a six-month grace period before you are expected to make payments. When you enter repayment, you will deal directly with the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC).
You can also visit NSLSC to:
- Check your loan status or loan balance(s);
- Review details of new loans;
- Update personal information, such as addresses and contact information;
- Access your T4A tax slip;
- Submit a request to confirm your enrolment;
- Review loan payment/transaction history and customize your repayment schedule;
- Receive information about your loan in your personal message centre.