Apply to hundreds of awards and bursaries at once
Student Awards and Financial Aid recognizes student success and provides support to those in financial need. We understand how busy the school year can be, so we have developed one application for all awards and bursaries offered at Brock. We call it OneApp.
- You are only required to submit OneApp once each year.
- You can update your information throughout the year (e.g., you may want to update your OneApp before we review applications for awards).
Your OneApp will be reviewed on the following dates:
- April 15 – Brock awards for entering students;
- May 31 – Brock awards for returning students;
- Oct 15 – General and donor bursaries for current students;
- April 30 – Graduating student awards.
Once you submit your OneApp, you can check your status online. We will provide you with a more detailed list of the awards and bursaries for which you might be eligible and provide details for their review dates. If you are selected to receive one of the awards or bursaries, we will contact you through your Brock email account. Keep in mind that you can submit a new OneApp each year starting Aug. 1. Please review Brock’s Financial Need Assessment Policy before beginning your OneApp application.