Brock University has created the COVID-19 Student Emergency Bursary help alleviate economic hardships for students who have been impacted by COVID-19. The COVID -19 Undergraduate Emergency Bursary will provide emergency financial aid for undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial hardship or loss due to the COVID-19 pandemic and is available immediately to help students in need. Students may be asked to provide supporting documentation that identifies financial loss or hardship. Our goal is to assist as many students as possible, as funds exist. Apply for this funding through the OneApp emergency bursary process, indicating COVID-19 as the reason for your request.
Graduate students should apply through the Graduate Emergency Bursary application.
Apply to hundreds of awards and bursaries at once
Student Accounts and Financial Aid recognizes student success and provides support to those in financial need. We understand how busy the school year can be, so we have developed one application for all awards and bursaries offered at Brock. We call it OneApp.
- You are only required to submit OneApp once each year (twice for new entering students).
- You can update your information throughout the year (e.g., you may want to update your OneApp before we review applications for awards).
OneApp Open/Close Dates:
- NEW Entering Students: November 1 in the year prior to your entrance up to April 15 in the year you enter. You will need an offer and student number to apply. Apply early for best selection.
- ALL Students (Returning and New Entrants): August 1 – October 15 in the current year for best selection, however the app remains open until May 31.
- GRADUATING Students: August 1- April 30 for graduating awards only. You are still eligible for returning awards as above.
Your OneApp will be reviewed on the following dates:
- April 15 – Brock awards for entering students;
- May 31 – Brock awards for returning students;
- Oct 15 – General and donor bursaries for current students;
- April 30 – Graduating student awards.
Once you submit your OneApp, you can check your status online. We will provide you with a more detailed list of the awards and bursaries for which you might be eligible and provide details for their review dates. If you are selected to receive one of the awards or bursaries, we will contact you through your Brock email account. Keep in mind that you should submit a new OneApp each year starting Aug. 1. Please review Brock’s Financial Need Assessment Policy before beginning your OneApp application.