Brock University has formal academic links with more than 200 institutions in over 50 different countries.
Brock University enters into partnerships with universities around the world for the purpose of:
- Student exchanges
- Study abroad programs for students
- Faculty and staff mobility and exchange
- Research collaboration
- International development work projects
- Exchange of pedagogy
- Library and documentation exchange
- Joint participation in seminars and conferences
- Other forms of collaboration
Institutions Interested in Partnering with Brock University
If your institution is interested in creating a productive partnership with Brock University, please inform us of the details of collaboration. Please include an outline of the potential activities and specifics of the proposed partnership.
Brock Staff and Faculty
Brock International Services is available to support its faculty and staff when developing international partnerships and collaborative agreements. We also provide guidance on the processes the Brock has in place.