Brock International works to support faculty and staff with the development of strategic international partnerships and collaborative agreements.
Brock University enters into partnerships with universities around the world for the purpose of:
- Student exchanges
- Study abroad programs for students
- Faculty and staff mobility and exchange
- Research collaboration
- International development work projects
- Exchange of pedagogy
- Library and documentation exchange
- Joint participation in seminars and conferences
- Other forms of collaboration
Brock Staff and Faculty
Brock International Services is available to support its faculty and staff when developing international partnerships and collaborative agreements. We also provide guidance on the processes Brock has in place.
Please complete this form if you are a Brock University faculty or staff member actively interested in establishing an international partnership agreement.