Depending on the type of student you are, your admission requirements, applications and deadlines may vary.
Applications are still being accepted for this Fall.
Click here to see which programs are still open.
< Swipe to view table
|Fall||Current Ontario Secondary School Students & those studying the Ontario curriculum abroad||OUAC 101 Application||Start application||January 15, 2020|
|Fall||All other applicants not currently attending an Ontario secondary school||OUAC 105 Application||Start application||June 1 (some programs have an earlier deadline). Applicants are encouraged to apply early for competitive programs.|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||International students (only applying to Brock)||Full-time International Brock Application||Start application||Varies, depending on program. Applicants are encouraged to apply early for competitive programs.**|
|Fall||BScN Nursing (all applicants except current Ontario Secondary school applicants)||OUAC 105 Application||Start application||Application Deadline: February 5, 2020 Document Deadline: February 8, 2020|
|Fall||BScN Nursing International Students only applying to Brock University||International Brock Application||Start application||Application Deadline: February 5, 2020 Document Deadline: February 8, 2020|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Canadian citizens, permanent residents||Full-time Internal Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Part-time Studies||Internal Part-time Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Auditor||Internal Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Visiting Students (Incoming Letter of Permission - LOP)||Internal Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Upgrading||Internal Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term|
Applications will continue to be accepted after the deadline where space is available.
**Applications may be assessed where space is available and there is the likelihood of receiving a Study Permit in time for desired session. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Explore your passions while living your life on the go. Improve your skills and add to your resume with a Certificate from Brock University. Full-time and part-time study options are available.
Applications deadline two weeks before start of term.
Intensive English Language Program (IELP)/Undergraduate Conditional Program
Brock has been a leader in teaching English as a subsequent language for more than 50 years. Since 2003, we have offered specialized entry granting offers of admission to both ESL and undergraduate studies.
No fixed deadline. You will be assessed to the next available term.
Teacher Education programs
|Consecutive Teacher Education||OUAC TEAS Application||Dec 1 (Fall 2020 entry)|
|Continuing (AQ) Teacher Education (In-service)||Brock In-Service Education Application||You must apply and be admitted before registering in a course|
|Technological Teacher Education|
|OUAC TEAS Application|
An incomplete application will expire in two weeks after first activated if you cannot complete the application immediately, an email will be sent with a link allowing you future access to the application.
Email is the primary communication tool for Admissions at Brock University. If you have not received an acknowledgement email thanking you for applying within four business days of submitting your application, there may be a problem with your email address. Here are some common problems:
- You have an email address that ends in qq.com. The qq.com server is rejecting Brock emails. We advise that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a different email address. If you have applied through OUAC, add a different address using your OUAC account.
- Your mailbox could be full.
- You have a new email address and haven’t told us. Contact email@example.com with your new email address. If you have applied through OUAC, add a new address using your OUAC account.
- Add Brock to your friends/safe list (see below).
In order to avoid problems after submitting your application, please add the brocku.ca domain to your safe senders email list and check your junk email regularly. Ensure your junk folder is not set to automatically delete messages.
Please add us to your safe senders list using these directions:
- Log into Hotmail.
- In the top right of your inbox, click on the settings icon wheel.
- Under Junk Email, click Safe and Blocked Senders or Safe Senders.
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Sender or domain to mark as safe entry field.
Gmail accounts have been redesigned to automatically filter communications from large institutions like Brock University and categorize them as Promotions. By creating a filter for emails from brocku.ca, you will ensure that all correspondence with our office is delivered to your primary inbox. Please add brocku.ca to your safe sender list in Gmail by following these instructions:
- Log into Gmail.
- Click on the settings icon (top right of screen – it looks like a gear).
- Choose Settings from the list.
- Click Filters at the top of the page.
- Click Create a new filter.
- Type brocku.ca in the From box in the next window.
- Click Create filter with this search at the bottom of the page.
- Click Never send it to Spam and Always mark it as important.
- Click Create filter button.
- You must have a valid credit card to apply.
- Once your application is submitted and paid, you cannot make changes.
- Please do not submit a new application if you wish to make a change. Email email@example.com
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- If in doubt whether you are using the correct application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- OUAC 101, 105, TEAS: see OUAC website.
- Auditor, LOP, part-time, mature, upgrading, adult education: $55
- Continuing (AQ) Teacher Education (in-service): no fee
- IELP Conditional/undergraduate application: $400 ($100 assessment fee, $50 service fee, $250 IELP application fee)
If you have attended college or university and wish to have your previous study considered for recognition (transfer credit), you may be required to submit course descriptions or a complete syllabus (detailed outline of a course). Goodman School of Business applicants will be asked for detailed courses descriptions for any previous study. All other applicants will be asked as necessary.
All applications will expire on the last day of registration for the intended session (fall, winter, or spring). If you apply and do not supply all required documentation by the stated deadline or by the last day of term registration, whichever comes first, your application will expire and you will be required to pay all associated application fees again if you choose to reapply.