Document and Transcript Submission

How to Submit Your Documents

  1. Review the document status window on your student portal for any documents the Admissions Office requires.
  2. Submit any documents as soon as possible.

Unofficial Documents

Documents in your possession and issued by the awarding institution or body are deemed unofficial and can be used for admission assessment. These documents can be uploaded directly to your portal (  

For help uploading documents see:
How to Upload Documents
How to Upload Documents PDF

Official Documents

If you accept an offer of admission based on unofficial documents, you will be required to have official final academic documents/transcripts sent from each secondary school, college, university or proper issuing authority directly to Brock University, Undergraduate Admissions. 

These documents may never be in your possession and cannot be uploaded using your applicant portal. All official documents must be submitted in order to begin studies.  

Electronic documents directly from the issuing institution are acceptable and can be emailed to

Official Documents can be mailed to:  

Brock University, Office of the Registrar – Undergraduate Admissions
1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way
St. Catharines, ON
L2S 3A1 

Note: Ontario universities may require international undergraduate applicants to have official academic transcripts submitted directly to World Education Services (WES) Canada for verification as part of the admission process. Universities will notify applicants about specific submission requirements through WES Canada. While Brock University does not require applicants to submit documents through WES Canada, we will accept and consider official any authenticated and verified documents received directly from them. 

Learn more about WES. 

Note: Brock University reserves the right to withdraw the final offer of admission or revoke registration if there is a discrepancy between documents originally submitted and the official, final documents/transcripts submitted to Brock either directly or via WES Canada.