A dedicated team of staff from Brock International Services is committed to providing you with the best experience during your studies. Our programs and services are designed to help you adjust to academic life at Brock and living in Canada. From drop-in sessions, to 1-on-1 appointments (virtual or in-person), to info sessions and webinars, we are here to support you!
Not sure what department to contact?
Review a list of various help topics by department below
Book an appointment or email us at email@example.com about the following topics:
- Transitioning to Brock & understanding seminars
- Time management/planning your term
- Academic Integrity (plagiarism, citing/referencing, etc.)
- Note-taking skills
- Reading & Writing (paragraph structure, grammar, citation/referencing, etc.)
- Speaking/Presenting/Listening skills