Brock University welcomes international groups, such as established and prospective partner institutions, government organizations, consulates/embassies, educational tour organizers, other coordinators of international delegations, and visitors to our campus.
Prospective visiting delegations
Brock University is a major higher education institution serving the needs of communities in Niagara, Ontario, Canada and beyond. As such, we welcome international groups, such as established and prospective partner institutions, government organizations, consulates/embassies, educational tour organizers, and others who wish to visit our campus.
With more than 150 university partnerships throughout the world, and international students, staff and professors at Brock representing more than 80 countries, Brock University is committed to providing courteous and professional learning opportunities to international visitors and visiting delegations.
What we would like to know about you:
- What organization or institution are you from? Please specify name, location, and website address.
- How did you learn about Brock University?
- What are the specific goals and objectives of your visit? Please provide as much detail as you can.
- Please tell us the size of your delegation, the head of your delegation, the date/period of your visit, whether you require translators, or if have any other special requirements (accessibility needs, etc.).
What we will do for your visit:
- Subject to our University approval process, we will issue a formal letter of invitation.
- Communicate with your delegation to organize your visit.
- Arrange for and provide campus tours, and light refreshments or a luncheon as required or appropriate.
- Provide protocol/welcome package/promotional items to delegate during visit, as appropriate.