Visas & Permits

Visas & Permits

This section provides general information only. Please refer to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for the most current information.

It is always recommended to download the most up-to-date forms directly from the CIC website any time you are about to apply for anything. Never save forms for future use.

CIC NEWS:  Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) 

Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa.Read about the changes and how they may affect you.


Other useful links

“The information in this section has been reviewed by a Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada. The information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. The information may change without notice. Always refer to for the most updated information.”