We’re here to help. Contact us about the application process and we’ll guide you through all the options available to you.
We seek international applicants with strong academic and leadership backgrounds that are going to thrive in our unique international program. Students are selected based on how they fit with our program: we look for applicants from diverse backgrounds who have a passion for their studies, desire to put themselves out of their comfort zone and demonstrate a commitment to the Goodman MBA community.
- Four year bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university
- B/75 per cent academic average in last two years of study (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score: Please be advised that the MBA (ISP) program does NOT accept English Language test waivers.
- TOEFL: IBT 88, with minimum 21 on Speaking and 21 on Writing
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 (no section under 6.0)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60 (No other subtest below 60)
- OR successful completion of the following language programs.
- Brock’s Intensive English Language Program (IELP) Level 5.
- ESC (Language School Pathway) completion of the UCTP.
- ILAC (Language School Pathway) completion of University Pathway level III (12 weeks)
- ILSC (Language School Pathway) completion of Level A2.
- Work experience is preferred but is not required.
Upgrading: If you need to upgrade your academic average or your English ability, consider one of our certificate options.