Academic advising is an important key to success.
We have three full-time Academic Advisers to assist you in working towards your academic and career goals. They will help you understand Brock’s academic structure and the variety of options available to you.
They will assist you in understanding the requirements necessary to complete your degree, inform you about appropriate course sequences and course content and provide information about graduate school, professional designations and career opportunities.
For program-specific information including program plans and concentration information, please visit the Goodman portal.
There are three ways to contact Goodman undergraduate academic advising
- Send a message through the GSB Student Portal: http://portal.bus.brocku.ca
- Book an appointment through your Brock account: http://my.brocku.ca
with your Academic Advisor. If you require a degree audit, please sent us a message on the Goodman student portal, otherwise please stop by during walk-in hours for advising.
- For all Year 1 and new students to Goodman, Minor in Business: Steve Argiropoulos – MCA 238 ext. 4685
- For all returning students: Kevin Leung MCA 237 ext. 6679
- For all returning Co-op students: Stella Han MCA 239 ext. 3847
- Manager, Undergraduate Programs – Lainie Wagner MCA 236 ext. 5064
- For all Dual/Double Degree and outbound Exchange students: Amanda Khan MCA 235 ext. 5276
- For for all general inquiries: Visit the Goodman portal.