Academic advising is an important key to success.
We have three full-time Academic Advisers to assist you in working towards your academic and career goals. They will help you understand Brock’s academic structure and the variety of options available to you.
They will assist you in understanding the requirements necessary to complete your degree, inform you about appropriate course sequences and course content and provide information about graduate school, professional designations and career opportunities.
For program-specific information including program plans and concentration information, please visit the Goodman portal.
There are three ways to contact Goodman undergraduate academic advising
- Send us a message on the Goodman portal. Someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Schedule an appointment with us – new appointments open weekly
- Log in to brocku.ca and click Student Self Serve
- Click Appointments and select Academic Advising from the drop down menu
- Choose Goodman and the reason for your appointment to book an appointment with Stella Han or Diana Walters (deMan), your Goodman Undergraduate Academic Advisers.
- Visit us during walk-in hours for all general inquiries:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
*Visit the Goodman portal for updates/changes to these hours.