Did you know that a comprehensive worldview is one of the top three skills needed in future leaders?
Today’s employers are looking for individuals who have global perspective and cultural sensitivity. The Goodman School of Business offers international programs as an extension of in-class learning and to encourage personal development. By participating in one of these programs, you will have the opportunity to:
- Apply your learning in a new academic setting
- Experience different cultures
- Travel to neighbouring cities and countries within the region
- Learn how business is conducted in other parts of the world
- Build a network of global contacts
- Experience the adventure of living overseas while being part of a supportive program