Did you know that a comprehensive worldview is one of the top three skills needed in future leaders?
Today’s employers are looking for individuals who have global perspective and cultural sensitivity. The Goodman School of Business offers international programs as an extension of in-class learning and to encourage personal development. By participating in one of these programs, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain international business experience
- Cultivate a global network of like-minded individuals
- Enhance your resume while enjoying personal growth
- Experience courses and learning perspectives not offered at Brock
- Travel to neighbouring cities and countries within the region
Contact the Goodman International Programs Office
Visit walk-in hours:
Tuesday – Thursday
2 – 4 p.m.
Contact Heidi Madden – x6272