Applicants who were previously registered at Brock may not need to reapply. Please contact the Admissions office at email@example.com first, for instructions on applying or re-registering for classes. This includes students who have:
- studied at Brock on a Letter of Permission
- registered in courses previously but dropped them and never actually attended classes
- registered and attended classes (even if part-time or Audit), and wish to return to Brock
- graduated from Brock and interested in a Brock Second Degree
- For Brock graduates interested in Upgrading, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exception: Applicants applying to the BSc Nursing program who are current Brock students or graduates must apply.
< Swipe to view table
OUAC (Ontario University Application Centre) – Applying to multiple institutions
Applications will continue to be accepted after the deadline where space is available. Application fees are non-refundable.
|Entry||Applicant Type||Application||Link||Application Deadline||Fee|
|Fall||Current Ontario Secondary School Students & those studying the Ontario curriculum abroad||OUAC 101 Application||Start application||January 13, 2022||see OUAC website|
|Fall||All other applicants not currently attending an Ontario secondary school||OUAC 105 Application||Start application||June 1 (some programs have an earlier deadline). Applicants are encouraged to apply early for competitive programs.||see OUAC website|
|Fall||BScN Nursing (all applicants except current Ontario Secondary school applicants)||OUAC 105 Application||Start application||Application Deadline: January 13, 2022 Document Deadline: February 10, 2022||see OUAC website|
Brock Application – Applying to Brock Only
Application fees are non-refundable.
|Entry||Applicant Type||Application||Link||Application Deadline||Fee|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||International students (only applying to Brock)||Brock Application||Start application||Varies, depending on program. Applicants are encouraged to apply early for competitive programs.||$130|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Canadian citizens, permanent residents||Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term||$130|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Part-time Studies or Non-Matriculated Applicant||Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term||$55|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Auditor||Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term||$55|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Visiting Students (Incoming Letter of Permission - LOP)||Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term||$55|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Upgrading||Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term||$55|
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Open Studies||Brock Application||Start application||Two weeks before start of term||$55|
|Fall||Academic Bridging||Brock Application||Start application||June 1, 2022||$130|
Applying for Spring/Summer Entry
There are a number of programs at Brock that allow for entry in the Spring and Summer semesters. Below you’ll find a table of all programs that are currently accepting applications for full-time or part-time study.
Available programs for Spring/Summer start
|OUAC Code||Start Year||Program Name||Faculty||Full-Time?||Part-Time?|
|BAL||2022||Bachelor of Arts in Applied Linguistics||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BBP||2022||Bachelor of Science - Biophysics||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BC3||2022||Certificate in Language & Culture Proficiency||Education||Yes||Yes|
|BC4||2022||Cert in Language Proficiency for Native Speakers||Humanities||No||Yes|
|BC5||2022||Certificate in Arts & Culture Studies||Humanities||No||Yes|
|BCA||2022||Certificate in Public Administration||Social Sciences||No||Yes|
|BCB||2022||Bachelor of Computing and Business||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BCC||2022||Certificate in Women's and Gender Studies||Social Sciences||No||Yes|
|BCD||2022||Certificate in Education and Applied Theatre||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BCE||2022||Certificate-Teaching English-Subsequent Language||Social Sciences||No||Yes|
|BCH||2022||Bachelor of Science-Biochemistry||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BCL||2022||Certificate in Labour Studies||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BCQ||2022||Certificate in Public Law||Social Sciences||No||Yes|
|BCW||2022||Certificate in Studies in Rhetoric & Prof Writing||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BD||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Child and Youth Studies||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BE||2022||Bachelor of Business Economics||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BEC||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Economics||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BEG||2022||Bachelor of Science-Environmental Geosciences||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BEN||2022||Bachelor of Arts -English Language & Literature||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BET||2022||Certificate in Ethics||Humanities||No||Yes|
|BF||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Film Studies||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BGE||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Geography||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BH||2022||Bachelor of Science - Mathematics & Statistics||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BHI||2022||Bachelor of Arts - History||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BHL||2022||Bachelor of Child Health||Applied Health Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BHU||2022||Bachelor of Arts - General Humanities||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BI||2022||Bachelor of Science - Sciences||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BIM||2022||Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Sciences||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BIS||2022||Bachelor of Arts-Interactive Arts and Science||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BIT||2022||Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BJC||2022||Bachelor of Science - Chemistry||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BJP||2022||Bachelor of Science - Physics||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BL||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Canadian Studies||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BLA||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Modern Languages||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BLB||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Labour Studies||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BMR||2022||BA - Medieval & Renaissance Studies||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BN||2022||Bachelor of Business Administration||Goodman School of Business||Yes||Yes|
|BO||2022||Bachelor of Science - Geography||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BPC||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Popular Culture||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BPH||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BPO||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Political Science||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BPU||2022||Bachelor of Public Health||Applied Health Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BQ||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Classics||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BS||2022||Bachelor of Science - Biological Sciences||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|BSO||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Sociology||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BSS||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Social Sciences||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BT||2022||BA Dramatic Arts-School of Fine & Performing Arts||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BTV||2022||Bachelor of Tourism and Environment||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BUC||2022||Bachelor of Arts -Media and Communication Studies||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BUD||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Business Communication Studies||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BW||2022||Bachelor of Recreation and Leisure Studies||Applied Health Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BWS||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Women's and Gender Studies||Social Sciences||Yes||Yes|
|BX||2022||Bachelor of Science - Earth Sciences||Mathematics and Science||Yes||Yes|
|B42||2022||Certificate in Adult Education||Education||Yes||Yes|
|BAA||2022||BEd in Adult Education As a First Degree||Education||Yes||Yes|
|BAC||2022||BA-Arts & Culture-School of Fine & Performing Arts||Humanities||Yes||Yes|
|BAD||2022||BEd in Adult Education As a Subsequent Degree||Education||Yes||Yes|
|BAH||2022||Bachelor of Arts - Community Health Three Year||Applied Health Sciences||Yes||Yes|
An incomplete application will expire in two weeks after first activated. If you cannot complete the application immediately, an email will be sent with a link allowing you future access to the application.
Email is the primary communication tool for Admissions at Brock University. If you have not received an acknowledgement email thanking you for applying within four business days of submitting your application, there may be a problem with your email address. Here are some common problems:
- You have an email address that ends in qq.com. The qq.com server is rejecting Brock emails. We advise that you contact email@example.com with a different email address. If you have applied through OUAC, add a different address using your OUAC account.
- Your mailbox could be full.
- You have a new email address and haven’t told us. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your new email address. If you have applied through OUAC, add a new address using your OUAC account.
- Add Brock to your friends/safe list (see below).
In order to avoid problems after submitting your application, please add the brocku.ca domain to your safe senders email list and check your junk email regularly. Ensure your junk folder is not set to automatically delete messages.
Please add us to your safe senders list using these directions:
- Log into Hotmail.
- In the top right of your inbox, click on the settings icon wheel.
- Under Junk Email, click Safe and Blocked Senders or Safe Senders.
- Type in email@example.com, in the Sender or domain to mark as safe entry field.
Gmail accounts have been redesigned to automatically filter communications from large institutions like Brock University and categorize them as Promotions. By creating a filter for emails from brocku.ca, you will ensure that all correspondence with our office is delivered to your primary inbox. Please add brocku.ca to your safe sender list in Gmail by following these instructions:
- Log into Gmail.
- Click on the settings icon (top right of screen – it looks like a gear).
- Choose Settings from the list.
- Click Filters at the top of the page.
- Click Create a new filter.
- Type brocku.ca in the From box in the next window.
- Click Create filter with this search at the bottom of the page.
- Click Never send it to Spam and Always mark it as important.
- Click Create filter button.
Once your application is submitted and paid, you cannot make changes.
- Application fee is non-refundable
- Applicants who were previously registered at Brock must contact the Admissions office, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, for the appropriate application form
- You must have a valid credit card to apply.
- If you submitted and paid for an OUAC Application, you may make changes to your application through your OUAC portal.
- If you have submitted and paid for a Brock Application, you cannot make changes. Contact email@example.com to make changes to your application.
- If you are unsure of which application you should use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
- Applications through OUAC: 101, 105, TEAS, see OUAC website
- Brock Full-time application (Domestic and International students): $130.00
- Other Brock applications: Auditor, Letter of Permission (LOP), Part-time, Mature, Upgrading, Open Studies, Micro Certificates, Adult Education: $55
- IELP (Intensive English Language Program to Undergraduate Studies application: $400 ($100 assessment fee, $50 service fee, $250 IELP application fee)
- Continuing (AQ) Teacher Education (in-service): no fee
If you have attended college or university and wish to have your previous study considered for transfer credit, you may be required to upload course descriptions or a complete syllabus to your student portal. Please check your portal regularly for requests from Admissions. For more information about transfer credit and the transfer process, please visit our Transfer Students page.
All applications will expire on the last day of registration for the intended session (fall, winter, or spring). If you apply and do not supply all required documentation by the stated deadline or by the last day of term registration, whichever comes first, your application will expire and you will be required to pay all associated application fees again if you choose to reapply.