At Goodman, we’re all about experience.
Student Clubs & Associations
Joining a student club is a great way to build a unique experience and develop your skills.
Executive positions on the Goodman GBC are open to Goodman graduate students; however, some events are open to all Goodman students, both undergraduate and graduate.
Executive positions on the following student clubs and associations are open to Goodman undergraduate students only and provide services for Goodman undergraduate students; however, most events are open to all Brock students, both undergraduate and graduate.
- Goodman Business Students’ Association (BSA) at Brock University
- Goodman Accounting Students’ Association (ASA)
- Brock Finance and Investment Group (BFIG) at Goodman
- Brock Innovation Group (BIG) at Goodman
- Brock Marketing Association (BMA) at Goodman
- Goodman Data Analytics Students’ Association (DASA)
- Goodman DECA
- Goodman International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS) Association
- Goodman Women in Business (WIB)
Compete in business competitions
Competing in a business competition is a fantastic way to build your network, get noticed for your business acumen, and learn presentation skills.
Go on an international exchange
A comprehensive worldview is one of the top three skills needed in future leaders. Today’s employers are looking for individuals who have global perspective and cultural sensitivity.