The 6th annual Dirty Badger Trail Run features your choice of 5 or 10 km of exciting trails, BBQ, music, prizes, and more! This year, the fun happens on Saturday September 14th at 10:30am.
- Your choice of either a 5km or 10km route (distances are approximate, click distance to see route map)
- Post-race BBQ, with lunch included for all racers and volunteers, and available to purchase for others
- Prizes by the North Face Outlet at The Niagara Outlet Collection
- Live music on Isaac’s Patio
- Free samples for participants who are 19+, provided by Cameron’s Brewing
- Additional giveaways to all racers
Volunteers Needed – Bring your family and friends!
Do you have friends or family who want to join the fun, but don’t feel like tackling the trails? All interested volunteers can email Eric Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers need to commit about 1.5-2 hours, and will receive lunch, and other giveaways.
Volunteer positions include:
- Registration table
- Water Stations
|Early Registration (ends July 31st)||$19|
|Regular Registration (Aug 1st - Aug 16)||$25|
|On-Site Registration||Not Available!|
There will be NO race-day registration on site!
|9:30am||Check-in at Isaac’s Patio|
|10:30am||DIRTY BADGER START TIME|
|11:00am||BBQ, Music, and Fun!|
|11:45am||Awards for top finishers, and most spirited team|
|2:00pm||Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!|