Walker Sports Complex
The Walker Sports Complex is located at the west end of campus. Facilities include a 50 m pool, whirlpool, indoor recreational track, 3 gymnasia, the Zone fitness centre, squash courts, indoor rowing tank, and outdoor tennis courts and fields (one artificial). Activity areas close 10 minutes prior to facility closing time to allow you time to shower and retrieve your membership card. No facility wristbands or admission to the pool will be issued within half hour of closing time. Hours are subject to change without notice.
Eleanor Misener Aquatic Centre
The Aquatic Centre (swimming pool and whirlpool) are used by Brock students, members, the varsity swim team, club swim programs, community lessons, swim meets, and numerous private bookings. See the pool schedule for public swim times.
Jan 4th 8am – 5pm
***Winter facility hours begin Sunday January 5, 2020***
***Please note activity areas close 10 minutes prior to building closing***
WINTER- Walker Sports Complex Hours (January 5th – April 7th)
Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 11 pm
Saturday 8 am – 8 pm
Sunday 8 am – 9 pm
Fall/Winter – WSC Welcome Desk Hours
Mon – Fri – 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
SATURDAY – 8:30 am – 3 pm
Sunday – 11 am – 3 pm
To Brock from Burlington and Hamilton
- Take the Queen Elizabeth Way toward Niagara
- Take exit 49 onto ON-406 toward Thorold, Welland
- Take exit 11A onto St. David’s road W toward regional Rd-71
- Continue onto Isaac Brock Blvd N
- Continue onto Brock University
- Continue onto Sir Isaac Brock Blvd North and continue past the round about
- Turn Left onto University Road West
- Continue around the bend
- Destination will be on the right for drop off
- Parking will be designated in Lot D
Parking is provided with recreation programs such as swim lessons, Children’s Movement Program, etc. Please bring your license plate number, make and model to the Welcome Desk to receive your parking tag.
Parking permits for community and alumni members of the Walker Sports Complex are provided with your membership purchase, at no extra charge. Students, staff and faculty are not authorized to purchase or use these hang tags.
Parking in Zone 1 and 2 at Brock during the spring and summer terms is free. Please see
In the fall and winter terms, parking is free in Zone 1 and 2, Monday – Friday after 6 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday. All other visitor lots have a charge.
- Park & Pay (Lot D) – $12.00/day
- Pay & Display (Lot P) – $3.50/hr
- Meter Parking (Limited Availability) – $3.00/hr