We’re here to help. Contact one of our staff members regarding the application process and we’ll guide you through all the options available to you.
Summary of application documents
All applications and application documents for the traditional MBA program must be submitted electronically. Hard copy application documents will not be accepted.
If you meet the criteria and wish to be considered for a GMAT waiver, please contact us before submitting your application.
All applications must include:
- Online OUAC Application
- Non Refundable Application Fee ($130 Canadian)
- The application fee can be paid by credit card or online banking. All application fees are received by OUAC, not by Goodman or Brock University.
- Required Documents
- Within three business days of your application payment being processed you will be contacted by email by Brock University. The email will include instructions to activate your my.brocku.ca account and to upload your required application documents.
- Please visit the document upload instructions and document types page for more information
- Scans of original transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- The scanned copy must be of your official transcript, not your student/self-serve copy.
- The transcript must also include the institution grading scale
- Any documents that are not in English or French must be translated into English and notarized before they are accepted. Both the translated and the original version must be scanned and uploaded.
- If you are a Brock student, your Brock transcript will be uploaded for you.
- Three electronic reference reports
- Reference reports can be academic and/or professional.
- Reference reports can only be submitted using the Brock University electronic reference system.
- Your referees will be emailed automatically with instructions to complete the electronic reference report once your application has been received by Brock University.
- Scan of official GMAT score report
- A scanned copy of the official or unofficial test-takers score report
- Please have GMAT/GRE score sent electronically to Brock University – Goodman School of Business in addition to uploading a scan of your official score report to your my.brocku.ca account
- Statement of interest
- Your statement of interest should be one page (single or double spaced)
- Your statement of interest should address the following: Why you are applying to the MBA program specifically, why you are applying to Brock/Goodman specifically, what your future career goals are, and why you would be an ideal MBA candidate.
- Graduate Studies Internal Scholarship/Award Application
- Completion of this form will ensure that you are considered for any awards/scholarships you may be eligible for
- Scan of official IELTS, TOEFL or PTE score (if applicable)
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- Please note that the Goodman School of Business may request an English language score from any applicant who has not completed an undergraduate degree in an exempt country OR whose first language is not English.
- Please have IELTS/TOEFL scores sent electronically to Brock University – Goodman School of Business in addition to uploading a scan of your official score report to your my.brocku.ca account
- A personal interview may be required.
If you are offered admission to our program, you will be required to send in official transcripts and official proof of degree completion. International students will also be required to provide proof of immigration status. Please visit the document types page for further details.
Once submitted, all documents are the property of Brock University and will not be returned.
- Full-time and part-time applicants can apply for September or January MBA entry.
- Part-time students can also apply for entry in May.
- Students interested in the accounting (MBA/CPA) specialization will need to contact the Graduate Programs Office for an individual assessment, prior to applying, as viable entry points will depend on individual advanced standing.
- There are no set application deadlines for the MBA program. MBA admissions are processed on an ongoing basis throughout the year. Applications are reviewed as they are received until the program is full.
Domestic applicants are recommended to apply at least 3 months before the start of their desired entry point. International applicants should apply at least 4-6 months before the start of their desired entry point to allow for adequate application review time in addition to visa processing times.
Application review typically takes 2-3 weeks from when we receive a completed application and all required documents. Admission decisions will be posted electronically to your my.brocku.ca account once an admission decision has been made.