Tax information for International students

Below is tax information for International students in Canada from the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA).

If you have a Social Insurance Number (SIN), use it to file your tax return. If not, just bring the ITN application form with the required supporting documents to the tax clinic to be put together with your tax return forms. You do not need to apply for the ITN separately.

Documents to bring to the tax clinic

The T2202A tuition and education deduction tax certificate are available online via the student portal. To access it, please log in to select the Student Self-Serve tab and then go to Tax Certificates to view or download the form as a PDF.

The T2202A certificate is not mailed to students.

Visit the Brock Finance website for updates.