Live on campus for Spring/Summer. Flexible rental options and fully furnished accommodations.
- Only pay for the term that you are on campus. That means, if you are only taking courses for Spring session, you only pay for the time that you are here. This flexible rental option is better than monthly sublets.
- Townhouse-style accommodations in a private bedroom.
- Parking is included in this great rate.
- These fully furnished units have cooking facilities and shared common areas.
- Enjoy the company of other students taking courses.
- Onsite maintenance and service desk.
The price includes: wireless internet, cable service and telephone service in the living room as well as parking.
How to Apply
- Go to https://kxbnb.brocku.ca – Closed for 2023 – Check back in 2024
- Select your dates to begin the housing application process. Arrival and departure dates must be selected within the date ranges listed in the fee chart for course periods in order to show the correct student fees.
- Check your email to receive confirmation your application was received.
More about spring summer housing
When selecting your student housing dates, make sure they fall within the date range for the course period you wish to apply for.
|Duration||Check in Date||Check out Date||Rate for period|
|Spring D2 only||April 30, 2023||June 4, 2023||$805|
|Spring Housing||April 30, 2023||July 9, 2023||$1745|
|Spring and Summer||April 30, 2023||August 20, 2023||$2600|
|Summer only||July 9, 2023||August 20, 2023||$980|
To cancel residence for Spring/Summer, please send request to cancel in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations received prior to room confirmation will receive a full refund of the $600 application fee. Room confirmations are sent out after both the application and $600 application fee payment are received.
Cancellations after the room confirmation is sent out will forfeit the $600 application fee.
Students who cancel after the scheduled move in day (whether or not they have moved in) will be responsible for paying the full residence fee. If there are extenuating circumstances, you can submit an appeal. Appeals can be sent to email@example.com and must include appropriate supporting documentation.
2023 Spring Summer Fees*
All fees will be charged to your Student Financial History (excluding students registering in accelerated courses, those fees will be payable at check-in).
Spring/Summer fees include the following:
- all utilities
- local phone and active cable TV outlet in living room
- air conditioning
- fully furnished room
- appliances (fridge, microwave and full stove)
- 24/7 Service Desk
Parking in the spring and summer is included in Quarry View residence lots.
Live with Friends
We are happy to assign up to 4 students to live together. Simply indicate each other’s name(s) on your application requests. Please note, it may not be possible to assign students together when applying late. If you wish to live with friends, please submit your applications as soon as possible.
What to do if you want to live with friends
- Decide on one person to be the coordinator of your group.
- On your online application, indicate the friends that you would like in your unit in the text box at the end of the application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Each unit has a maximum of 3 or 4 students.
- EACH STUDENT MUST SUBMIT THEIR OWN APPLICATION!
- Contact your friends and have them include you on their application for housemates.
- All friends must list all other friends in their applications to be considered a friendship group.
How assignments are made?
Students are placed based on the information provided on their application. Other factors like the length of your stay, your program, and your age can also affect your room assignment. While we do our best, we may not be able to accommodate every request on an application.
When will I know?
You will receive an auto-confirmation email shortly after you have submitted your application to confirm its receipt. Please ensure that you pay the $600 application fee to Brock to complete your application so that your request can be processed. This takes a maximum of 10 business days. A room confirmation will be provided no later than the end of March for those that have completed the application process prior to that date. All other applications will be processed within 5 business days after the receipt of their $600 deposit. You will be contacted by the 1st week of April.
Students have the economical option of cooking for themselves when they live in a townhouse residence. Up to four guests share a common kitchen for preparing meals. You will need to bring your own dinnerware and cookware.
Please check the dining service website for updates on dining available on campus. Please visit the Brock Dining Services website.
Do you require linens and/or kitchen supplies? You can order from Residence Linens and have it delivered right to your room in time for your arrival on campus.
Visit https://residencelinens.com/ to see the various options available for purchase.
- Once the $600 application fee is paid your room will be confirmed within 10 business days to the email address submitted on the application.
- We anticipate being able to send room confirmations starting in late March and then on a rolling basis as space remains available.
- 21 days prior to your check-in date your fees will be loaded onto your student account.
To qualify for the Early Bird Rate for Spring or Spring/Summer, your application and your $600 payment must be received on or before the deadline of March 20, 2023.