Welcome to Personal Counselling at Brock University. Counselling is offered as part of the ancillary fees that students pay annually. There are no restrictions to the number of sessions nor to the number of times you use counselling services. Our goal at Personal Counselling is to provide support to students and address their concerns about their well being. Counselling is completely confidential within the limits of the law.
Personal Counselling Appointments (by video or phone appointment)
- For personal counselling call 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33) or 001 416 382 3257 if outside of North America.
Urgent/ Crisis or Same Day Counselling
- Students can receive urgent/crisis 24/7 telephone counselling by calling 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33) or students who are outside of North America can call 001 416 382 3257 for 365/24/7 telephone support.
- Same-day phone counselling for urgent matters is available, schedule online here.
- Please note, this is a self-booking system. If no appointments are available, please call 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33).
- This service is available Monday to Thursday 9:30 a.m.- 7:00 p.m., Friday 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (excluding statutory holidays and school closures)
Some examples of why students might want to contact Personal Counselling:
- Difficulty adjusting to student life
- Worries about upcoming exams or disappointment with academic performance
- Procrastination and building time management skills
- Tensions with family members, friends, or roommates
- Concerns or uncertainty about their post-graduation plans
Request for Personal Health Information
Please fill out the information request form and fax to the attention of Samantha Morley at Fax (905)688-7260. You can also drop off in person at ST400 (Student Wellness and Accessibility Centre) during regular business hours, Monday to Friday.