Students can receive urgent crisis 24/7 telephone counselling by calling 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33).
Students who are outside of North America can call 011 416 382 3257 for 365/24/7 telephone support.
Personal Counselling Appointments (only by phone)
Students can make telephone counselling appointments 24/7 by calling 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33).
Brock students who are outside of North America can call 011 416 382 3257 for 365/24/7 telephone support.
Counselling is offered at no cost and aims to support the well-being and retention of students by integration with existing campus resources. Counselling is completely confidential within the limits of the law.
Some examples of why students might want to contact Personal Counselling:
- Difficulty adjusting to student life
- Worries about upcoming exams or disappointment with academic performance
- Procrastination and building time management skills
- Tensions with family members, friends, or roommates
- Concerns or uncertainty about their post-graduation plans
Request for Personal Health Information
Please fill out the information request form and fax to the attention of Samantha Morley at Fax (905)688-7260. You can also drop off in person at ST400 (Student Wellness and Accessibility Centre) during regular business hours, Monday to Friday.