Students can receive urgent crisis 24/7 telephone counselling by calling 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33).
Hamilton Campus students can either access counselling by phone 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33) or at the local Morneau Shepell office. A Mental Health Nurse will be available every Tuesday starting Sept 10th at the Hamilton Campus.
A Mental Health Nurse will be available at MWI in St Catharines every Wednesday starting Sept 11.
Brock students who are outside of North America can call 011 416 382 3257 for 365/24/7 telephone support.
20-minute drop-in sessions to address urgent crisis concerns are available Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm, on a first come, first served basis. Sessions are held in Schmon Tower, Room ST400.
Counselling is offered at no cost and aims to support the well-being and retention of students by integration with existing campus resources. Counselling is completely confidential within the limits of the law.
Some examples of why students might want to contact Personal Counselling:
- Difficulty adjusting to student life
- Worries about upcoming exams or disappointment with academic performance
- Procrastination and building time management skills
- Tensions with family members, friends, or roommates
- Concerns or uncertainty about their post-graduation plans