Welcome to Personal Counselling at Brock University. Counselling is offered as part of the ancillary fees that students pay annually. There are no restrictions to the number of sessions nor to the number of times you use counselling services. Our counsellors are all trained in Trauma Informed Practices and we aim to provide each individual with the support needed to address their concerns about their well being . Counselling is completely confidential within the limits of the law.
Personal Counselling Appointments (by video or phone appointment)
- For personal counselling call 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33) or 001 416 382 3257 if outside of North America (long distance charges may apply).
- If you need help from a Learning Strategist the self booking is:
- Students can receive urgent/crisis 24/7 telephone counselling by calling 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33) or students who are outside of North America can call 001 416 382 3257 (long distance charges may apply) for 365/24/7 telephone support.
NEW! My Student Support Program (My SSP) App. Real-time, confidential telephone and text chat counselling support for the Brock student population 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
SOME EXAMPLES OF WHY STUDENTS MIGHT WANT TO CONTACT PERSONAL COUNSELLING:
- Difficulty adjusting to student life
- Worries about upcoming exams or disappointment with academic performance
- Procrastination and building time management skills
- Tensions with family members, friends, or roommates
- Concerns or uncertainty about their post-graduation plans
Request for Personal Health Information
Please fill out the information request form and email it to Naomi Christopher email@example.com