Experience Canada’s only international double degree program that includes co-op work experience. Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Co-op International Double Degree will differentiate you from your peers. We’ve partnered with five leading business schools in Europe to offer you the best in international business education and co-op work experience in both Canada and Europe.
The Double Degree program holds European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) Programme Accreditation. Goodman’s commitment to the continuous improvement of the Double Degree program is highlighted through the accreditation, as EFMD strives for excellence in an on-going improvement process. The quality of education at both Brock and our European partner schools is recognized through EFMD.
(BBA Double Degree ’20)
Double Degree student Kellie chats about her journey through Goodman as well as the opportunities she has been able to take through her Double Degree opportunity abroad and how that has changed her future.
A double degree will separate you from the rest with experience in the global environment! We’ve partnered with five leading business schools in Europe to offer you the best in global business education.
Limited to only 50 students per year, this is an outstanding opportunity to receive a global business education. This co-op only program gives you the global perspective so desirable in today’s economy and the work experience to back it up.
You can expect support from the Goodman School of Business and the Brock Co-op Programs Office before you leave for Europe, especially with helping you plan for your time abroad and preparing for your European work experience.
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT SCHOOL (LUMS)
- Located in Lancaster, England, approximately 1.5 hours by bus from Manchester
- 2 years at Goodman, 2 years at LUMS (depart for England in fall term of Year 3)
- Degree: BSc International Business Management
- 5 spots available
NEOMA BUSINESS SCHOOL (NEOMA)
- Located in Reims, France, approximately one hour east of Paris
- 2.5 years at Goodman, 2 years at NEOMA (depart for France in fall term of Year 3)
- Classes at NEOMA taught 50% in French in Year 3 and 100% in Year 4 – all students in the NEOMA track will study French language in Years 1 and 2 at Brock
- Degree: Diplôme du Centre d’Etudes Supérieures Européennes de Mabagemet (CESEM), with option to specialize in Year 4
- 20 spots available
- Students should have completed a minimum of Ontario grade 10/11 French language or equivalent and will take FREN 1F50 and 1F90.
- Students with Ontario 4U/M standing or equivalent in French take FREN 1F90 in Year 1 and FREN 2F00 in Year 2.
- Immersion students may take FREN 2F00 in Year 1, with permission of the Department; normally, they take FREN 1F90. Français student take FREN 2F00 in Year 1 and 1.0 additional French credit in Year 2.
EUROPEAN BUSINESS SCHOOL (EBS) – NOT AVAILABLE FOR 2021/2022
- Located in Ostrich-Winkel, Germany, approximately 45 minutes from Frankfurt
- 2.5 years at Goodman, 1.5 years at EBS (depart for Germany in winter term of Year 3, classes taught in English)
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Management, with option to specialize in Year 4
- 10 spots available
ESB REUTLINGEN UNIVERSITY (ESB)
- Located in Reutlingen, Germany (close to Stuttgart)
- 2.5 years at Goodman, 2 years at ESB (depart for Germany in fall term of Year 3)
- Classes at ESB taught 50% in German in Year 3 and 100% in Year 4 – all students in German track will study German language in Years 1 and 2 at Brock
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in International Management, with option to specialize in Year 4
- 10 spots available
DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY (DCU)
- Located in Dublin, Ireland
- 2.5 years at Goodman, 2 years at DCU (depart for Ireland in fall term of Year 3)
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Global Business, with option to specialize in Year 4
- 10 spots available
|BBA Co-op Double Degree|
|Requires Grade 12 courses||ENG 4U, two 4U maths|
|Expected cut-off*||high 80s to low 90s|
*Admission is based on your top six 4U or 4M courses, including required subjects for the program.
For more information on how to apply, please visit Brock University’s Admission Site.
Typical costs for first-year students*
Please visit brocku.ca/safa for the most up-to-date information.
*Fees are subject to change.
All applicants are automatically considered for any available scholarships at the time of their application.
One application — hundreds of awards and bursaries. Awards are valued up to $20,000 and are based on varying criteria, including academic performance. Bursaries with a value of up to $3,000 are available, based on financial need. Complete our OneApp as early as possible to maximize your earning potential. Applications close for 2020/2021: TBA
Brock Leaders Citizenship Award $8,000 ($2,000/yr)
We’re looking for leaders. If you’ve achieved exceptional academic success in
addition to demonstrating outstanding leadership and community involvement,
we want you as part of the Brock Leaders Citizenship Society. Apply for this
prestigious award: TBA
International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholars Award $1,000
If you’ve completed your IB program, you may receive an automatic recognition award of $1,000, in addition to any other awards that you qualify for.
Specialist High Skills Major Award $500
Finishing a Specialist High Skills Major program? Graduates entering Brock with
an admission average of 80 per cent or higher will automatically be awarded a
Goodman Scholarship $8,000 ($2,000/yr)
The Goodman Scholarship Program is exclusive to the Goodman School of Business. Students must demonstrate at least two of the following:
- Leadership in university and community life or evidence of entrepreneurial talent
- Exceptionally high academic grades
- Financial need
Apply via OneApp
Transfer Scholars Award
Transfer Scholars Awards are available for Ontario college graduates with an
average of at least 85 per cent and 4.5 or less transfer credits. Please visit
brocku.ca/safa for more information.
Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
OSAP provides eligible Ontario students with financial aid to help pay for
education-related costs such as tuition, books, living costs and transportation.
Students and families earning less than $140,000 can also benefit from
generous grants and loans. Visit Ontario.ca/OSAP for more information.
Please visit brocku.ca/safa for the most up-to-date information.
Experiential Education in the Goodman School of Business at Brock is project based where students work as “consultants” to community partner(s) within the framework of their academic courses. This is not a “co-op” or “placement” as in the traditional experiential learning models, but rather a teaching-learning strategy that connects classroom theory to challenges experienced in the business world. We focus on deliverables. Whether you are running a search engine optimization (SEO) campaign or developing social media strategies for a partner organization , you will have helped build a tangible result that our organization partners need to grow their businesses and serve the community. These projects will also help to round out your resume, setting you apart from the competition in your job search.
You need to be career ready when you finish your BBA. At Goodman, we have a team of career experts, ready to help you land the career of your dreams.
SERVICES OFFERED TO STUDENTS
- Comprehensive resumé and cover letter review
- LinkedIn profile review
- Industry-specific mock interviews
- Career consulting and coaching
- Employer information sessions
- Innovative networking events
- Designation specific sessions
Goodman alumni have access to CareerZone indefinitely upon graduation and exclusive opportunities will also be shared with alumni in the Goodman Alumni Network on LinkedIn. Other services such as employment documents review, career consulting and mock interviews will be available for one year after graduation.
After you complete your studies at Goodman, you may choose to pursue professional designations. These designations demonstrate commitment and achievement within a variety of industries in business including accounting, finance, human resources, sales and many more.
The Goodman School of Business is accredited by a number of organizations which provide pathways leading to the following designations:
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) – issued by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Certified in Management (C.I.M.) – issued by CIM Chartered Managers Canada/NCMA National Centre for Management Accreditation
- Chartered Manager (C.Mgr.) – issued by CIM Chartered Managers Canada/NCMA National Centre for Management Accreditation
- Professional Sales Certificate (PSC) – issued by the Canadian Professional Sales Association
The BBA and MBA programs at the Goodman School of Business are NCMA Nationally Accredited Programs by CIM | Chartered Managers Canada. As a result, Goodman students are entitled to free associate membership. Navigate to https://cim.ca/student and fill in your information and have immediate access to all association benefits.
Programs at the Goodman School of Business may also help prepare you for the following designations or certifications. If you are interested in any of the following, please check directly with the granting organization for more information.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) US
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Professional Qualification and Certificate in Business Accounting
- Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC)
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) – advanced standing available through Mohawk College
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (Ch.F.C.)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Personal Financial Planner (PFP) – advanced standing available through Mohawk College
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM)
Information Systems/Business Analytics:
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Master
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Certified Web Analyst (CWA)
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- New Product Development Professional (NPDP)
- Online Marketing Certified Associate/Professional Certification (OMCP)
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing, Marketing Management, Content Marketing or Sales Management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Certified in Logistics, Transportation & Distribution (CLTD)
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
- Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
- Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB)
- Certified Supply Chain Management Professional (CSCMP)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)