- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
There is an expectation that every student will act ethically and with integrity in all academic matters and exhibit behaviours that are in support of the University’s academic values. These behaviours may include, but are not limited to:
- Completing one’s own work.
- Citing the work of others appropriately (giving credit).
- Participating actively in Group Work situations.
- Collaborating appropriately.
- Asking questions to gain clarification.
- Managing one’s time.
- Knowing what’s expected of you.
- Helping others, where appropriate.
We would like to remind you that Brock takes academic integrity seriously, and that includes use of social networks. Please remember that anything you post about yourself or others is public information. Content that is brought to the University’s attention which describes or documents behavior that reasonably suggests breach of University policy is subject to further investigation. The University reserves the right to appropriately respond to these incidents. Be sure to read the Code of Student Conduct or take the Academic Tutorial. If you need help with writing and citing, check out the library.
Goodman School of Business Student Contract - All students must sign as active students in the Faculty of Business