Student Life and Success is responsible for administering the campus promotions procedures. These procedures regulate all public areas on campus with the exception of faculty or department bulletin boards. They apply to all Brock University students, personnel, and the general public.
Students, personnel, recognized student and university organizations may have a sign publicly posted on University property if it’s consistent with the procedures outlined in the Campus Promotions Policy.
Advertisers can bring their materials to the Student Success Centre (Thistle 129) located off the Guernsey Market between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday for approval.
POLICY AT A GLANCE
- Only Brock students, University personnel and official University department or units may promote on campus. Non-Brock entities must be working in partnership and be reasonably associated with an official Brock department, professor or recognized student organization, and have all materials endorsed by said partner.
- Materials must be approved and stamped by Student Life and Success prior to being posted. Materials must be brought to the Student Success Centre (TH129) for approval.
- Materials will be approved for posting for a limited time based on based on the number of materials.
- The following advertising will not be approved and is not permitted anywhere on-campus:
- Materials containing any form of commercial solicitation
- Materials advertising rental accommodations
- Materials advertising off-campus employment opportunities
For full details of what will and will not be approved, as well as information about the poster limits, please see the full Campus Promotions Policy.