Supporting the Whole You
At Brock University, we recognize that you need more than academic support to earn your degree. You have physical, mental, spiritual, financial, and social needs too. Our coordinated team of caring staff are committed to helping you manage the stress and challenges of everyday life.
Our Student Affairs CARE & Connect team care about you as a whole person, and we are committed to helping you meet all your needs. Whether you need food, medical support, housing support, scholarship information or mental health support, our team will provide or connect you with professionals on and off-campus to help meet these needs.
Accessing our Support
- Complete the referral form
- Once you complete this form, a Case Coordinator will email you to set up a time to chat in person, via teams, or by phone.
- Your Case Coordinator will refer you to the resources that can best meet your needs. This may include on-campus resources and/or off-campus resources through our community partners
The CARE & Connect team is available to all Brock University Students.
First Appointment: What to Expect
During your first appointment with a Student Affairs Case Coordinator, you may:
- Discuss your needs and any challenges you may be facing
- Develop and implement a success plan
- Set goals and overcome obstacles to achieving them
- Find the tools and resources you need to be successful
- Explore referrals to campus and/or community resources to help expand your support group
- Discuss concerns that mat be causing you distress
- Schedule a follow-up appointment as needed