We utilize a case team approach to support our at-risk-students, facilitating information transfer and providing a coordinated response. Our Team is comprised of members from various University departments allowing for a more streamlined approach to support. This Team meets regularly and on an as-needed basis to discuss any pertinent issues regarding at risk- behaviour.
What is the role of the Case Coordinator?
- The Case Coordinator connects with students referred to our team with the goal to create a personalized support plan that empowers a positive living and learning environment.
- A Case Coordinator can
- Perform an assessment to understand the unique needs of each student
- Coordinate services for students
- Provide System navigation
- Provide follow up with student, including an email with an overview of support plan created and resources available
- Provide ongoing support and guidance as needed