Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
Undergraduate Program Planners
- Program planners are designed to help students stay on track with course requirements for their degree.
- Planners are available for each program of study in the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
- The planners are organized on the website by Program Requirement Year. The Program Requirement Year is the year a student enters the program as a Major. Students must follow the program outlined in the Brock Undergraduate Calendar (please refer to the online Brock Undergraduate Calendar for the most up-to-date information) that corresponds to the Student’s Program Requirement Year (e.g. students who start a Major in September 2007 must follow the program prescribed in the Brock 2007/08 Undergraduate Calendar).
- Please note that students who interrupt their studies for one or more years become subject to the Calendar regulations in effect at the time of their re-registration.
- If changes have been made from the program requirements outlined in the Brock Undergraduate Calendar, the changes are reflected on the program planners (e.g. changes in course codes).
- When completing a program planner it is recommended that students confirm their Program Requirement Year and the courses they have successfully completed by checking their student record on the my.brocku.ca Portal system (https://my.brocku.ca/Portal).
- It is recommended that all students complete a program planner prior to booking an appointment for program advising and, that they bring their completed planner with them to the appointment.
- It is the responsibility of each student to ensure that the courses selected meet their degree requirements and that they adhere to restrictions, course pre-requisites and published deadlines. All courses and programs are subject to enrolment limitations. Not all courses are offered every academic year.
May 28, 2015 - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Sandra Pitts (MA – Sports Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
June 24, 2015 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Katelyn Rickers (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
June 2, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm