Associate Professor, Sport Management
My research bridges the fields of policy and organizational studies. Theoretically I draw on institutional theory and explore an understanding of sport organizations that takes place in a social, political, and institutional context. My research program seeks to explore social responsibility and social impact of sport by and through sport organizations in the public, nonprofit, and commercial sectors. I also have an interest in qualitative methodologies and methods.
- Institutional theory and the study of strategic change in sport organizations
- Social responsibility and the role of sport organizations
- Sport policy and governance
- Qualitative research
Kikulis, L.M. (2013). Contemporary policy issues in high performance sport. In Thibault, L., & Harvey, J. (Eds.), Sport Policy in Canada (pp. 97-145). Ottawa: University of Ottawa Press.
- Qualitative Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Power, Politics and Policy for Applied Health Sciences
- Power, Politics and Policy in Sport
- Sport and Social Responsibility
- Qualitative Analysis for Sport Management