At Brock, we want you to have the best student experience possible.
Below is a listing of the five departments that are a part of the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences.
To help you make wise academic decisions, each department has an Academic Advisor and Experiential Education Coordinator knowledgeable of your specific program requirements and the opportunities available to you.
For information and resources specific to your undergraduate program, visit your departmental website.
- Department of Health Sciences*
- Department of Kinesiology**
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Department of Sport Management
*Child Health, Community Health, Medical Sciences, and Public Health
**Kinesiology and Physical Education
The Faculty of Applied Health Sciences has established an Undergraduate Travel Grant Fund for up to $500.00 to enable undergraduate students to present their original, peer-reviewed honours thesis research at an academic conference.
We have put together a tool kit to help you apply and complete all relevant expense forms if you are approved.
Please review the application details carefully before applying.
- To be eligible to apply, the undergraduate student must be enrolled full-time in a program in the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences at the time of the conference.
- The student’s supervisor must also contribute to travel expenses.
- A student can only receive travel funds once.