Our Department hosts a variety of events for students, alumni, Niagara community members, and Brock faculty and staff.
If you’re interested in our Department getting involved in your event or getting involved in one of our events, please contact us.
Our Department regularly hosts events that are open to the public, including:
- Lectures and seminars by guest speakers
- Thesis defences
- And more!
We are pleased to offer a number of events and in-class activities to help our students with their academic, professional and personal development. Here are a just a few examples of our past events:
Our Department is happy to consider working with internal units and external organizations on events.
If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please contact our Communications Coordinator.
- Having the Department of Geography and Tourism Studies as your event partner, participant or sponsor.
- Having our faculty member(s), staff or students participate in your event.
- Being a guest speaker in one of our classes or in our MA in Geography Speaker Series.
- Getting involved in one of our upcoming events.
- Sharing your event details or job/volunteer opportunity with our students.
- Hosting a class for an experiential learning opportunity.
Don’t see what you’re looking for on this list? Please connect with us and we’ll do our best to work with your request.