The most common resources needed by graduate students in the Computer Science Department are listed below.
- Computer Science MSc Handbook (2017-03-17)
- Research interest form (for applying students)
- MSc progress form (filled in at Thesis Proposal, after 5th term, after 2 years)
- Proposal approval form (when proposal seminar successfully is given and a supervisory committee selected)
- Appointment of External Examiner (filled for applying for defence)
- Declaration of Originality (filled for applying for defence)
- Suggested Latex template for COSC MSc thesis
- Formatting Requirements for Major Research Reports
The repository of forms at Graduate Studies can be accessed through this link.