Faculty of Education
- A four-year undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 75 per cent (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English language Proficiency requirement: TOEFL: 61 (IBT); IELTS: 5.0; ITELP: 470
- Notarized official university transcript, diploma and degree
- Two confidential reference letters
- Personal Statement (500 words) and resume.
All applications from China must be processed through Can-Zhong Consulting or one of their authorized partner agencies in China. (Please do not submit an online application without Can-Zhong as it cannot be processed.) See International Agent information below.
- Official university and/or college transcript(s) to date.
- Undergraduate Degree Certificate. If the Degree Certification has not been issued, please submit an official Enrolment Confirmation to indicate your student status and the expected graduation date.
- English language proficiency test report (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL report).
- Two confidential letters of reference - one from a referee who is familiar with your professional work and one from an academic referee who can attest to your ability to pursue graduate studies.
- A Statement of Intent (500 words) indicating study interests and reasons for applying to the program.
- A resume detailing professional and educational experience.
Faculty of Education, Brock University
500 Glenridge Avenue,
St. Catharines, ON
Canada. L2S 3A1
Note that your application will not be considered for admission until the payment has been received.