We are a thriving community that embraces the future of education. Whether you hope to work with pre-school children, engage in K-12 teaching, lead adult learners, conduct impactful research or work in the broader educational industry, our programs prepare you for the career that makes a difference.
Whether you’re taking your first steps into a career in education or you’re a seasoned professional taking your skills to the next level, the Faculty of Education offers a range of programs and courses to help you succeed. Ranging from minors and certificates to a PhD, we offer 18 programs that are grounded in research and proven in practice.
Undergraduate and professional programs (including Teacher Education programs)
- Teacher Education — Aboriginal Education
- Teacher Education – Concurrent Education
- Teacher Education – Consecutive Education (2nd degree)
- Teacher Education – Consecutive Technological Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education (1st or 2nd degree)
- Aboriginal Adult Education
- Continuing Teacher Education (AQ)