We are a thriving community that embraces the future of education. Whether you hope to work with pre-school children, engage in K-12 teaching, lead adult learners, conduct impactful research or work in the broader educational industry, our programs prepare you for the career that makes a difference.
Whether you’re taking your first steps into a career in education or you’re a seasoned professional taking your skills to the next level, the Faculty of Education offers a range of programs and courses to help you succeed. Ranging from minors and certificates to a PhD, we offer 18 programs that are grounded in research and proven in practice.
Undergraduate and professional programs (including Teacher Education programs)
- Teacher Education — Aboriginal Education
- Teacher Education – Concurrent Education
- Teacher Education – Consecutive Education (2nd degree)
- Teacher Education – Consecutive Technological Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education (1st or 2nd degree)
- Aboriginal Adult Education
- Continuing Teacher Education (AQ)
Undergraduate minors and electives
Graduate programs (including programs for international students)
The Tecumseh Centre
The Tecumseh Centre for Aboriginal Research and Education (Tecumseh Centre)collaborates with Aboriginal graduate and undergraduate students and university educators in research teams and educational programming that are grounded in Aboriginal epistemologies. The Tecumseh Centre links educational communities and provides cultural leadership in education and research-related programs.